ICQAIHE Reimbursement Policies
For participants who were invited:
- Invited international participants are eligible for 3 night’s lodging at the host hotel, meals during the conference and (see below).
- All participants are responsible for conforming your participation for hotel reservations via web registration.
- All participants are responsible for making their own travel arrangements and will not be covered by ICQAIHE.
For speakers and moderator who were invited to present:
- Invited speakers and moderators are eligible for 3 night’s lodging at the host hotel and reasonable travel expenses (see below) to be reimbursed.
- All Speakers and moderators are responsible for conforming your participation for hotel reservations
- All Speakers and moderators are responsible for making their own travel arrangements.
Travel Expense Reimbursement Guidelines:
- Coverage begins at the actual start of a trip, whether it is from the traveler’s regular place of employment, home, or other location. It terminates when the traveler reaches either home or office. Expenses for spouses and/or dependents are personal expenses and not reimbursable.
- ICQAIHE requires that requests for reimbursement be substantiated with original receipts for expenditures. Original invoices and receipts must not be altered. For on-line purchases, a print of the confirmation screen or email acknowledgement is acceptable.
- Requests for reimbursement must be submitted on the ICQAIHE Expense Form on the day of event for reimbursable expenses were incurred.
- Reservations must be made on your own.
- It is expected that travelers will obtain the economic class flight available. Only economy fares will be reimbursed. Any upgrades will be the responsibility of the traveler.
- Use of personal or institutional vehicle will be reimbursed at the mileage rate consistent with IRS rules and regulations in effect at the time of the event.
- Tolls and parking will be reimbursed
- Only with prior approval will ICQAIHE reimburse the costs of renting a vehicle.
- Individuals are responsible for conforming their participation for hotel booking 5 days prior to the event. In most cases, basic room and tax charges will be transferred to ICQAIHE master account, and at check-out the individual will pay only for incidental expenses charged to the room and additional room nights. Personal fees such as mini-bar, movie rentals, and health club fees are reimbursable.
- ICQAIHE covers the meal expenses during the conference covering: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- The cost of a meal taken elsewhere during a meal that is provided at the event will not be reimbursed.
- ICQAIHE will not reimburse expenses of individuals who are not traveling at ICQAIHE’s expense.